1. Megan Aiello
2. Salmon Idaho
3. Stranger things
5. Traviling to Colorado
6. I would be a Fox
7. Im a artist, I have a snake as a pet, I enjoy paddleboarding
1. Shay Woolf
3. The Office
4. I Hunt Killers
5. Lake Days
6. A Dum Dum, cause i am kinda blonde sometimes
7. 1- I have moved 11 times
2- I don't like ice in my water
3- I am scared of small birds
1. Eilah Foss
2. Fortwayne, Indiana
3. The Office
4. The Secret Life of Bees
5. Floating the river and going to camps.
6. I'd be a hot air balloon because they're cool and can go really high in the sky.
7. - Mac and cheese is my favorite food.
- I love cooking.
- I have left the country for a over a month.
HI! Floating down the river is so cool! Me and my dog go down river sometimes! I've always wanted to be in a hot air balloon! Have you ever been in a hot air balloon before?
We have the same Favorite t.v show!
2. Lodi, California
4. Of Mice and Men
5. Walking through Chinatown in Seattle
6. A Book, because stories last forever
7. a- I almost sold my own art in a colouring book
b- I can speak French
c- I've been to Alaska
1. Carter Caywood
2. Watertown, South Dakota
3. Forrest Gump
4. Magic Tree house
5.Hanging with the Boys
6.Tree because they're pretty chill to be around
7. I can bench 225
I play sports
I am 16
1. Carter Bill
2. Hamilton, MT
3. Grown Ups
4. River Thunder
5. Going on the Middle Fork for the first time
6. If I could be an inanimate object, I'd be a rock because I get to see everything while everything usually walls by.
7. I'm usually outdoors, Pretty tall, and I play hockey
2. Salmon Idaho
5.Riding dirt bikes with friends
6.An antler because they are cool
7.I like being bussy and being in the outdoors, and I don´t like sports
3. The Borune Identity
4. I went to the Teton Crest Trail
5. I would be a speaker cause I would be a cool object
6. I went to state in track last year - I went to state in cross country the first year I joined - I like basketball
2. Redlands California
3. Pretty Woman
4.Girl of Nightmares
5.Volleyball Camp at Monatana Griz
6. Softball because its my favorite sport
7. -I have been to Germany
- I haved lived in Idaho for 8 years
- I have 4 living great-grand parents
3. James Bond Series
4. Boys in the Boat
5. Riding dirt bikes and camping at a lake.
6. I would be a boomerang becuase I could somewhat fly and they are cool.
7. I love playing sports, I am a dog breeder, my favorite thing to do is to sit down and read a book.
2. MIssoula, MT
3. Top Gun
4. Before We Were Yours
5. Valdez, Alaska
6. If I could be an inanimate object, I'd be a poster of a musician's
album because I like that album.
7. I had two cats, I've been to Disney World, Musicals are my favorite.
2) Lived in Salmon, hospital was in Idaho Falls.
4) Percy Jackson
5) FSY (For Strength of Youth)
6) If I could be an inanimate object, I'd be a computer, so that I could have any type of Social media or knowledge at my service.
7) I'm getting some airpods, I almost flipped a fourwheeler, I had 3 jobs
1) Mariah Chatriand
2) Ames, Iowa
3) The Guardian
4) The Hiding Place
6) I'd be a stuffed animal because pretty much everything I do involves animals of some kind.
7) I've moved roughly 10 times, I currently have 3 sheep, and I have been to New York.
2, I was born in Salmon, Idaho.
3, Spider-man: No way home.
4, Let the Wind rise.
5, Playing Fugitive with my friends.
6, If I could be an inanimate object, I'd be a classic car because, I would look cool and would be able to go fast.
7. I have ridden in a classic Thunderbird. I have my driver's license. I helped dig trenches in challis for over half the summer.
1. Wyatt Nelson
2. Hamilton, Montana
3. Fast and Furious
4. Percy Jackson
5. I got two nephews and a dirt bike.
6. I'd be a tree just to be a nice looking thing in the wilderness.
7. I enjoy going on a dirt bike.
I like tomatoes.
I like sports.
Nicolas Sessions (Nic)
Going to Florida
dust in the wind
My old house was infested with snakes, I'm an avid music lover, my favorite color is blue
1.) Emylee Perkins
2.) Seattle, Washington
3.) Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith
4.) Dante's Divine Comedy
5.) Riding the Ratatouille ride at Disney World after waiting in line for an hour and thirty minutes
6.) If I could be an inanimate object, I would be a cactus because then no one would touch me.
7.) A bird landed on the face guard of my football helmet in seventh grade during an evening practice.
I have a cousin on both sides of the family.
I am ambidextrous.
1. Sean Sapp
2. The Netherlands, Amsterdam
3. Parks and Recreation
4. The Alchemist
5. Breakfast with Ava
6. If I was an inanimate object I would be a dwarf willow because I'm short
7. I've been to 3 continents, I have a pet parrot, I have three dogs
1. Ava Steele
2. Boise, Idaho
3. The Office
4. Harry Potter
5. River trips with Sean
6. If I could be an inanimate object, I'd be the internet. Idk seems interesting
7. I like dresses, I hate tomatoes, I have 2 dogs
1. Carson Vennell
2. Bloemfontein, South Africa
3. I like all the Star Wars movies
4. The House of Hades
5. I tried butter beer at Universal
6. If i could be any inanimate object, I'd be an airplane, because it would be cool
a- I have 17 pets
b- I bit a hole in my tongue once
c- I got 16 stitches on my knee in third grade
1. Kennedi Reagan
2. Sandy, Utah
3. How to Train Your Dragon
4. The Lunar Chronicles
5. DFY Florida trip!!
6. If I could be an inanimate object I would be a computer/phone/laptop/etc. because the I would be smarter than everyone (tehe)
7. I've had a pet crow
I've never been to Disneyland
I've eaten shark jerky
1. Daniel James Davidson
2. Salmon, Idaho
3. The Lion King
4. Les Miserables
5. Attending my church's FSY conference.
6.If I could be an inanimate object, I'd be a piano, because I'd love that I could be used to create art and be a means of emotionally moving people- even in my inanimacy.
7. Two truths and a lie: I can't whistle. I have memorized the entirety of the poem "The Raven"- by Edgar Allen Poe. I have never left the United States.
8th grade algebra math book - made me tear up
Hanging out with friends
Timer, to stress people out
I own a hedgehog, I did company dace, the second one is a lie.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.