I was born in Rexburg, Idaho. My favorite show is “White Collar”, my favorite book is “Between Shades of Gray“. The highlight of my summer was going to Bear Lake with my family. If I could be an inanimate object I’d be a block because they are boring and ignored by all but children, plus I just want to be a block. I have moved 9 times in my life, I have broken my wrist, and I have been to Hawaii.
My name is Tori Weir, I was born in Hunan, China. My favorite movie would have to be “Planes, Trains, Automobiles” and my favorite book is “Six of Crows”. Over the summer I went to Lake Ponderay with my family. If I could be an inanimate object, I’d be book because I used to read a lot of books while I was younger and I love how many books carry different stories.
I took gymnastics when I was younger. My first dog was miniature dachshund. I am the youngest out of five children.
After reading a few of these posts, I’m sensing a pattern; but for good reason! Books are transformative and inspiring, I’d wager that if not for books, some very notable people would not be who they are!
My name is Alyssa Farnworth. I was born in San Diego California. My favorite show is “The Office”. I don't really have a favorite book as I love most things I read. The highlight of my summer was hanging out with my dogs. If I could be an inanimate object I’d be a book because I love reading. Two truths and a lie: I love 80s/90s movies, I’ve been to two Broadway plays, I broke my wrist in 5th grade.
1. Mr. Pace
2. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
4. Educated (favorite recently read book)
5. Trip to NYC for Broadway Teachers Workshop, and family trip for my brother's wedding.
6. If I could be an inanimate object, I'd be a book because they allow you to understand the world from other points of view.
7. I've been in the musical Grease.
I've been in the musical Les Miserables.
I've been in the musical The Sound of Music.
My name is Kately.
I was born in Idaho Falls
My favorite show is undecided, there’s too many. But I am a fan of animation.
My favorite book is The Alchemist
The highlight of my summer was the very start, and getting to sleep in.
If I could be an inanimate object, I would be a door. Because I could not only be a door, I could also be ajar.
2 truths and a lie about myself:
I am a distant relative to Ghengis Khan
I’m 97% water and 2% milk
I did theater as a kid, like twice
1: Ezra Ian Atlas
2: San Diego
3: Avatar: The Last Airbender
4: Harry Potter
5: I went on a road trip down the coast
7: I walked across the river underwater, this is going to be my fourth year playing highschool hockey, I am 17 years old
As an animation enthusiast, I’m happy to hear The Last Airbender is your favorite. That show is a big inspiration for many including myself. I can’t think of anything more rewarding than creating something that can appeal to a large age demographic.
3. Lord of the Rings/ Hobbit
4. Five Kingdoms
5. Basketball Camp
7. I spent 800 dollars on basketball shoes
I’m allergic to peanuts
I’ve been to New York City
Hi my name is Josephine, I was born in Redmond Oregon. My favorite movie is Mean Girls and my favorite book is The Outsiders. I would like to be a rock because then I could observe the changes of the Earth over a long period of time. I have traveled by private jet twice, I have been to the Mall of America, and I love to drink black coffee.
1. Erykah 👌
2. I was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
3. I love watching Rick and Morty.
4. 1984 by George Orwell is my favorite book.
5. I loved hanging out with friends and family this summer.
6. I would be a book because I would live a long and quiet life on a bookshelf. I would travel as well since it’s rare that a book stays in one place forever.
7. I can play All Star on the recorder. I did ballet in elementary school. I’m very allergic to sea food.
2 I was born in Sandpoint, Idaho. 3 My favorite movie is the Star Wars trilogy. 4 I have a lot of books I love, but one of them is The Great Gatsby. 5 One of the highlights of my summer was getting my Tenor Saxophone, Stacy. 6 If I was an inanimate object, I’d be a shadow; because they, like me, are not always noticed and are markers of stories of all kinds, as well as can not be harmed by anything or anyone. 7 When I was younger I use to hate all saxophones and jazz, only loving consert music. I know how to play about 7 or 8 different instruments. And my singing skills are like that of Michal Buble.
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. The Best of Me
4. The Secret Life of Bees
5. Santa Cruz on my b day
6. I would be a suitcase so I could travel
7. Two truths and a lie
I was six pounds when I was born
At one point I’ve had 8 chickens
I wear a 7 1/2 shoe size
2. Missoula, Montana
3. Disney movies
4. Everything Everything
6. I would be chicken nuggets because everyone loves them.
7. I play the ukulele, I can’t swim, I am almost 18.
1. Andy Gebhardt
2. St. Marie’s, Idaho
3. Ice Age
4. Ranger’s Apprentice
5. Hiking/running to high mountain lakes.
6. If I could be an inanimate object I would be a river because I’m always moving, changing and going through many different places.
7. I have been to the Dominican Republic.
I’ve been out of the country.
I play four sports.
1. Brax Kauffman
4.Out of the Pockets
6.If I could be an inanimate object I would be a plane so I could experience flight.
7. I have never been out of the country. I have been in the Atlantic Ocean. I have been to Utah.
1. Sabrina Reagan
2. West Jordan, Utah
3. How To Train Your Dragan
4. Anything by KM Shea
5. Family visiting
6. If I could be an inanimate object I would be a camera so I could hopefully see the world
7. Sunrise is my favorite part of the day
I’m related to Abraham Lincoln
I’m so glad I moved to Idaho
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.