2- San Diego, California
3- Marvel Movies (spiderman)
4- Percy Jackson
5- Five Finger Death Punch concert
7- I love watercoloring
I was home schooled
I have 2 cats
2. Fort Worth, Texas
3. All of Star Wars
4. All the Bright Places
5. Trail riding in the mountains
6. I broke my back a few weeks ago, I avidly enjoy hunting big game, and I like hiking.
2. Austin, Texas 3. The Notebook/Supernatural 4. ‘The Splendor Falls’ 5. Almost being blown up by fireworks at the Liles 6. I would be a leaf because it is green and green is my favorite color, also they “fly” and are grounded. 7. I have a nephew named Jacobie Legend. I taught little kids dance this summer. I ate Nutella for the first time this summer.
2. Sault Ste Marie, Michigan
4. Into Thin Air
5. I went to Haiti!
7. I have broken my jaw, I have lived in 3 different places in Idaho, and I have only 3 cousins.
I was born in Idaho Falls, Idaho, but I was adopted and raised here. My favorite show is The Office. I don’t have a favorite book, but my favorite genre would probably something with adventure or a mystery. The highlight of my summer would either be going to California to see my brother, or going to ohio to visit my cousin. If I could be an inanimate object, I would be a camera. Being a camera, I would be able to see places and capture the magic behind memories. I have a gym membership, I’ve ridden on a motorcycle for 150 miles, I’m 5’3.5”.
Birthplace: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Favorite movie/show: 'Moulin Rouge'/'Rise'
Favorite recent book: 'Educated' by Tara Westover
Highlights: Attending the Broadway Teachers Workshop with Mr. A; traveling to Canada with my family
If I could be an inanimate object, I'd be a tiny house because I could travel anywhere and be at home.
Two truths and a lie:
1. I have worked as a dancer.
2. The Calgary Flames are my favorite NHL team.
3. I have 9 siblings.
2. Reno, NV
3. To All the Boys I’ve Ever Loved Before
4. Challenger Deep/Bone Gap
5. Halestorn Concert
6. If I could be an inanimate object I would be a train because choo choo.
7. I’ve moved 10 times. I have 12 animals. I’m
2. Cambrige, Minnesota
3. Band of Brothers
4. Into Thin Air
5. Family trip to D.C.
6. If I could be an inanimate object, I'd be a dirtbike because I could go fast until I run out of gas.
7. The first person I knew in Salmon was Katherine.
I've been chased down by a helicopter.
I broke my arm when I was 8.
Salmon, Idaho. Friends/The office. Deadline. Tubing. I’d be a water bottle. So I can make sure my person stays hydrated. I have never had a Red Bull. I have seen the outback in Australia. I have kissed the Bricks at the Indy 500 track
Across the Universe
The Ghost Map
I have been to Quebec.
I like to tackle deer.
I love to garden.
2. San Diego
4. Bone Gap
5. Hailstorm concert
6. Floor Matt, because people always walk all over me
7. I have 4 siblings, I've dyed my hair before, and I like spiders and snakes
I was born in Santa Maria, California. My favorite show is The Office, and my favorite author is Ellen Hopkins. The highlight of my summer was going to Girls State. If I could be an inanimate object I would be a patterned sock. I can eat one and a half extra large pizzas by myself, I almost got signed as a Disney star, and I have never eaten oatmeal.
2. Idaho Falls
3. Any Marvel movie
4. Sarah. J Maas
5. Panic at the Disco concert, or river trip with Kels.
6. I would be a writers pen, because I could create worlds and countless stories.
7. I once rode an elephant.
I had a pet raven named after a power tool.
I met a professional football player.
I was born in IF. My favorite show is spongebob 👌🏻. My fav book is Harry Potter and the goblet of fire. I went to a breaking Benjamin and five finger death punch concert 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻 I’d be a CD - I love music.
1. I like sleeping with socks on.
2. I’ve had glasses since 3rd grade.
3. I hate the Greatest Showman.
2. Missoula, MT
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
5. Doing my senior project
6. A cheap pencil because I am always lost.
7. I have read a book, I met George Clooney, I've worn a wedding dress.
1 Santa Maria, California
2 Game of Thrones
3 Ellen Hopkins
4 Girls State
5 Patterned sock, not necessary but nice to have
6 I have 11 half siblings
My little brothers name is Wolfgang Xavier
I almost got signed as a Disney star
2. Grunberry, Texas
5. I went to Alaska and South Carolina!
6. I would be a plane so I could travel around the world.
A. I have 3 brothers and a sister.
B. I have had somewhere between 15 and 20 concussions.
C. I dont travel.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.